We are happy to report a Miami $25,000 bicycle accident settlement! Here are some of the details.
Initially, our client retained a large injury firm to represent him. However, he was not happy with his legal representation.
So, he called us after finding our injury law firm through a Google search. We immediately jumped in and went to work.
Importantly, the bicycle accident had several issues, including insurance coverage issues. Our investigation quickly determined the available insurance coverages. We then settled for the full insurance limits.
But our job was not done.
Next, we resolved all medical bills and health insurance liens. In personal injury cases, this is an incredibly important part of the injury claim process. Medical bills are often quite large. In fact, they can often exceed available insurance coverage. Personal injury attorneys must be able to resolve medical bills and liens.
Ultimately, our client was quite happy with his recovery. It was another successful bicycle accident settlement.
Barthelette Law, Your Bicycle Accident Attorneys
We are proud of our Miami $25,000 bicycle accident settlement.
At Barthelette Law, we represent bicycle accident victims throughout Florida. Additionally, we write extensively on legal issues for bicyclists. To learn more, check out the following posts:
- Florida bicyclists must have brakes
- Can cyclists wear headphones?
- Can cyclists use the full lane?
- When can a cyclist move from the right side of the road to the left side?
- What is the statute of limitations for a Florida bicycle accident?
- Can cyclists ride on sidewalks?
- Do Florida cyclists have to use the bike lanes?
- Do Florida bicyclists have to wear helmets?
- Drivers must give 3 feet of distance when passing bicyclists
For more tips on bicycle safety, click here.
Disclaimer: Every injury case is unique. Prior results do not guarantee similar future results.